A CONVERSATION WITH DR JOHN REEVES, CEO Conversation Health, and DR ANDREW RUT, CEO MyMeds&Me.
It is said that digital transformation leapt forward 10 years during 2020, with consumers first forced, and now often choosing, to conduct business (both personal and commercial) online. Patients, consumers & HCPs now expect to source medical information and report possible side effects or product issues through digital means.
Dr Andree Bates, Eularis, invited Andrew Rut to join a conversation to discuss how technology can help address the changing needs of pharma.
The discussion includes:
- How do you balance the move towards digital interaction, versus the need for in-person interaction?
- Would we have evolved to where we are even today without COVID-19?
- The importance of understanding the problem to be solved, before seeking a technology solution
- What will it take for pharma to move towards a digital-first process?
- How do we make digital interactions meaningful today, rather than think about what may be possible tomorrow?
- Some of the ways pharma fail, by failing to identify the part of the process where technology may make the greatest difference
- How can pharma set practically achievable goals on the journey to become digital-first?